Thursday, December 01, 2005

Chick n Tator....

So this is the name Mike and I came up with until we know if it is a boy or girl...Tator. I know it's a little weird but I needed to call it something. So from now on, when I mention Tator, you know what I'm talking about and it's not just a weird obsession with potatoes.

Last night sucked! I don't know why but my legs were crampy and I couldn't sleep worth a crap. You don't realize how much you love your sleep until its interrupted a dozen times with crampy legs and the 20 trips to the bathroom to pee.(one of the side effects of being pregnant, so I hear.) I've mastered the ability to crawl out of bed, cross the dark bedroom, go to the bathroom, stop for a drink of water, crawl back into bed, all without even opening my eyes.

I've discovered that this pregnancy is bringing things out of me that I didn't know existed. I think I'm a pretty mild mannered person, but ask my husband what happens when you won't stop pestering me. I've also discovered that this brings on a whole new meaning to shopping. I mean, there are all kinds of stores that I've never been in before that I get to explore now. All the baby stores and maternity stores....This is going to be so much fun.

One more thing, I've noticed that since I found out about Tator, it seems everyone around me is PG. You don't notice it until it happens to you. I guess the same goes with anything, buy a new red car and suddenly it seems that everyone in the world is driving a red car.

Off to pee....Again.

No comments: