Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Dreary Wednesday...

Its a dreary Wednesday in St. Louis. Cold, Windy, Rainy, Blah!!! We were exceptionally slow in the office today so I left to come home and do laundry, housework and get some stuff posted on Ebay. Does anyone use Ebay? It's seriously addictive. I have sold a few things on there and bought a lot more. Selling stuff is great! I get rid of my old crap and earn a few bucks in the process.

Christmas was good, I'm glad its over. Now comes the time to drag all the boxes back up from the basement and begin the disassembling of my house. The house always looks so boring once the tree and all the decor is packed back in its boxes for another year. Now is the time that I will start bugging Mike to redecorate, Paint, buy new furniture ect. Anything to liven up this joint.

UPDATE: Tator is doing well. We are in our 9th week and so far everything has been great. We go back to the doctor on Jan 16 and should be able to hear the heartbeat then. In March we will hopefully find out what we are having, right around St. Patricks day. I can't wait for that. I'm still not showing much, there is a little pooch but not enough to start wearing Maternity clothes yet. It won't be long though. I've just started my 3rd month and everyone keeps telling me that by my 4th I will finally start to look pregnant.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Lil asked me last night if we could leave the christmas decorations up FOREVER. ha ha

Paula said...

I Know that is what I keep thinking, kinda scary

Anonymous said...

Whenever you do start showing, you'll still like great!

Anonymous said...

oops....look great (guess I should proofread before posting..huh?)