Thursday, December 29, 2005

The name Game

So Mike and I have been mulling over some names for our future baby. This is freaking hard! I keep thinking to myself, this is the name that this kid has to live with for the rest of his/hers life. What if I pick the wrong one? What if my child becomes the one in school that everyone picks on because of the name? I'm terrified that I will pick one and then regret it. GRRRRRR!!!! Anyone know of the magical name that everyone will like?

We made Tators first website, go check it out. We will update as things progress.

Williams Website

3 comments:

Chris Johnson said...

Hmmm....Austin Michael (like we need another Mike) meaning...Austin-Revered, Exalted
Michael-Who is like God? or I know this is a big one but has a nice ring to it. Katherine Elizabeth meaning Katherine-Pure, Virginal Elizabeth-Consecrated to God

Anonymous said...

These days there are soooo many names, I don't think there will be a wrong name as long as you don't name him/her Gilbert, Bubba, Gertrude, etc. :o)

Dave Morris said...

Asswipe. Why not asswipe?

Remember the SNL bit where the couple is debating the name of their baby, trying to make sure it's a name that can't be made fun of? Then, at the end, the pizza delivery guy comes to the door and we find out why they're having the tremendous argument - because the guy's name is Asswipe.

"It's pronounced Az-WEE-pay!!!" Funny bit.

Maybe Dave? How would that sound?