Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Guess What.....

So last Wed. I have feeling a little blah...Meaning I thought I was coming down with the flu. I then realized that I was 2 days late....Sent the hubby to the store and guess what...I was pregnant! I was shocked and a little excited, mostly just shocked. I mean we hadn't really been trying but we were not really preventing. I couldn't believe that we were really going to have a baby.

It's been hard getting used to all the things that go along with pregnancy. No drinking, being tired ALL the time, peeing ALL the time and being the most emotionally unstable person ever. Take Sat night for example. We went out for my birthday downtown and went to this dinner theater. Very cool! Afterwards, I was ready for my bed but everyone else wanted to stay and party. Not a big deal, several people had drove. I freaked out because I was afraid everyone was going to be mad at me for wanting to leave.....They of course all stayed, nobody was mad, except the pregnant lady!

This is going to be a long 9 months. We have our first doctors appt next week, so hopefully we will get to see something.

4 comments:

Dave Morris said...

I love you like MAD Paula and I'm very happy for you and the good doctor. You are two of my favorite peoples.

Clint said...

congrats...but uh, you don't think that ends after 9 months, do you?

Everything changes. Good luck.

Chris Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chris Johnson said...

YAAAA!!!

I can't wait to hold and spoil baby Tator