Sunday, December 18, 2005

Does it get any worse?

Have you ever had one of those days that just plan sucks? Today is that day. I can't go into details but I'm to the point that I want to run away and join a Buddhist camp. Doesn't that sound great? No choosing what to wear (they all wear those brown dresses), don't have to do my hair (they are all bald), no worrying about bills or people bitching about stuff.....Okay, maybe that would be a little drastic but I swear I'm running away somewhere if tomorrow is rotten too.

On a good note, I finally after a year of bitching about it got my husband to clean out his closet. You find the weirdest things when you do that. We found a hammer, 4 "drunkfest hats", we thought had been lost to the river gods, a wig/hat that looks like a high reggee guy wore it(dread locks, pot leaf on it ect), old lab coats from Mikes days in College (16 years ago), a piece of bread (I have no idea), a Switzerland T-Shirt from about 9 years ago and a small alien named Bob.

Mike and I just finished watching The Dukes of Hazzard ( the movie). Not real impressed with that one. My husband did mention several times that Jessica Simpson was smoking....not a good thing to a pregnant lady who is bloated and swollen. It was short and not so sweet.

2 comments:

Dave Morris said...

Jessica is sooo smokin'.

Mindy said...

I feel for you - check out my blog from this morning. ugh

Hope your day today was better! Hope my day tomorrow is too!