Friday, December 02, 2005

***WARNING, CRAZY PREGNANT LADY...***

Apparently there are side effects to pregnancy, one of them being, becoming a crazy, stark raving mad lunatic. Here I am in the grocery store, standing in line behind Ole Betty Blue and her hubby, when the lady behind me starts whining. Apparently, the old people had a raincheck for something and the cashier had no idea what to do with it. She had to call the manager who came over and fixed it. Took about oh, 3 minutes, not a big deal. The wench behind me started sighing loudly, swearing under her breath and just being annoying. I don't have the patience for annoying people these days, thanks to all these hormones raging through me. Anyway, I so wanted to throw my grapefruit at her and tell her to shut the F**k up.

My husband thinks its funny to annoy the piss out of me. He knows I'm very temperamental right now and loves to push my buttons. Just wait until our 2 month gets the poos at 2 in the morning, guess who is going to be getting up with that? He will get his dues.

Here is something else that is driving me nuts. All these books and websites I've been reading have me so flippin paranoid right now. They all tell you not to eat deli meats, peanut butter, caffiene or a lot of salty food. I'm sorry but the last thing I want to eat right now, is a nice bowl of lettuce. It's amazing how much food you can consume when pregnant. I know you are eating for two but good Lord. I've eaten so many chocolate chip cookies, I sometimes wonder if I will give birth to one.

Whoever reads this blog, you are in for one bumpy ride. The next nine months should bring a side of me that nobody will ever want to see again, including me.

3 comments:

Dave Morris said...

Oh fuck. Here we go.

Paula said...

I'll try to be somewhat nice, for you Dave. I'm not always like that, I was just having a bad day!! I'm happy today!!

Anonymous said...

This is just the beginning! It may get "better" as you go along. I was told I wasn't too bad during my pregnancy. Whatever that meant!