Wednesday, December 07, 2005

"Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow..."


So tonight is going to be the first snow for us here in the St. Louis area. I'm so excited. I love snow. I love to watch it fall, sitting in my house with a nice cup of hot tea or coffee...ahhh, how relaxing.

Today was the first doctors appointment. Everything went well. We got checked out, drew some blood (yuck), and told me that the estimated due date (EDD) is July 31, 2006. Next week we go back for the first ultrasound. I can't wait for that. I think that is when it will become real to me, when I actually see something. Right now, I'm just extremely tired and my pants are getting a little tight, other than that, I wouldn't know I was pregnant.

Today is also our 3rd anniversary today, the day of infamy: Here's a pic of our wedding day, it still isn't framed after this long. Nothing like waiting 3 years, huh?


3 comments:

Chris Johnson said...

Yaa Snow!!
Yaa baby Tator!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! (a day late)
There's just SOOOO much snow out there from last night. Imagine that...the weather people were wrong. ;o)

Dave Morris said...

Yep, I remember that day well! Happy Anniversary guys. I was actually going to call you last night, but didn't want to interrupt Mike's only sex in the past... like 3 months. Or the last sex he'll probably get for 9 or 10 months.

Ah, shit, who am I kidding - I would have LOVED to interrupt that, I wish I had called now.