So it's been awhile. I've got so much going on right now. I have only 4 hours a day to do everything: If Ella is sleeping I can get on the 'puter, do the laundry, clean the house, organize and do paperwork for my purse business, make phone calls, pay the bills, ect. When she is awake, it's all about entertaining her. She is so busy and into everything right now. Since the weather has been nice, we try to get out of the house. Grocery shopping, visiting my Mom, going to the park. I need to update websites and ect.....
Anyway, so I thought I do this little quiz thinging...stolen from catizhere:
• Use the the first letter of your name to answer each of the following.
• Answers must be REAL places, persons, things. . .NOTHING MADE UP!
• If you can't think of anything, skip it.
• Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same initial
.• DO NOT use your name for the boy/girl name question.
• DO NOT use a search engine to look up answers!
1. Your Name: Paula
2. Famous singer/band: Prince
3. 4 letter word:Pump
4. Street name: Park Place
5. Color: Purple
6. Gift/present: Purse
7. Vehicle: porsche
8. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Pencils
9. Boy's Name: Peter
10. Girl's Name: polly
11. Movie Title: Punch Drunk Love
12. Drink: Pabst Blue Ribbon
13. An Occupation:Physician
14. Flower: Petunia
15. Celebrity: Paulie Shore
16. Magazine: Parenting
17. U.S, City: Pittsburgh
18. Pro Sports Team: Pirates
19. Fruit: Pomagrante
20. Reason for Being Late to Work: Puking
21. Something You Throw Away: Poop!!!
22. Things You Shout: Punk!!
23. Cartoon Character: Pepe La Phew (not sure on the spelling)
The Things We've Handed Down
3 weeks ago