Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Freight Trains in my house....

How do men not wake themselves up snoring? I'm sitting here on the computer, my hubby is sawing away in the living room.

I'm getting prepared to host my sister and her family for Thanksgiving. She has 4 boys, good boys, but none the less, boys. I don't have children, I have two cats, they sleep all day. Lord help me!

If you live anywhere in the Midwest, I'm sure you are in the same boat as I am. I knew it was supposed to get cold here but holy crap. This morning I left to go to the gym and about froze my booty off. It was freaking cold. Right now, its 14 degrees. What happened to fall? We went straight to winter. Bring on the snow Mother Nature.

1 comment:

Clint said...

it's the wind that's killing me...damn the wind makes it fel alot colder.