Friday, November 04, 2005

What do 2 cases of beer, a sprained ankle and lots of boobs have in common?

Our 3rd annual Halloween party.Check out the website for more pictures.. It was a crazy night and I lived to tell about it. I did strain my ankle which sucks a bit. The only good thing about that is that my personal trainer, Killer Keith, can't punish me as hard as he has been. No running in place or jumping jacks for this girl. I'm only allowed to do weight machines and the bike.

On a good note, I've lost 5lbs since starting this program. It's exciting to finally see some changes. I don't have much patience so if things don't happen fast I get a little pissy.

____________________________________________

So the weather I've decided is bi-polar. It is worse than a woman. Today it was almost 80 degrees. A week ago, I had frost in my yard. I love this time of year, my favorite time of year actually. I love the chill in the air, the colorful leaves, the yummy food that comes along with fall. I just hate the temp changes. My body doesn't like it either. I've been in a constant state of sickness since the end of Sept. Figure it out would ya, Mother Nature!! You are starting to piss me off!!!

____________________________________________
I got up off my lazy ass today and did some fall cleaning. It was a beautiful day out so I decided to take advantage of it. I got out the cleaning supplies and washed windows inside and out. Cleaned all the cobwebs off the porch and hosed down the screens and front mat. I only broke one screen trying to get the stubborn piece of shit back in. Why do they make the screens smaller than the window? They were near impossible to get out and twice as hard to put them back in. I did make my 7 year nephew help me. I was babysitting today and thought it would be good for him to sweat a little. Sitting in front of the X-Box all day is frying their little minds!!

Have a great weekend,

Peace Out!

No comments: