Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Day Something, I gave up counting!!

I broke the cardinal sin of dieting and got on the scale today. What an exciting day in my house! I've lost 6lbs!! Doing the happy dance! It won't be long now and I will be looking like this..




Okay, so maybe not so much like Jessica, but a girl can dream right.



So this past weekend we went to my Cousins country house. They do this once a year, guns, clayshooting, hayride, chili, beer and a huge kick ass bonfire. Everything was fine up until the point that the torrential downpour from hell came upon us. One minute we are sitting around the fire, roasting marshmallows and the next we are running for our lives from the onslaught of wind, rain and leaves. Now, 2 weekends ago, I fell and sprained my ankle. Since then I've been hobbling around. Combine that with 1/2 case of beer, high heel boots, rain and attempting to run, guess who fell face first into the mud? Ding, Ding, Ding, if you guessed me. It was actually pretty funny, I haven't had mud and grass stains on me like that since I was a kid.

luckily we all made it safe into the barn and I didn't hurt myself anymore than I already had.

I'm off to the gym for my Tuesday night cardio session and then back home to watch House MD. (One of the best shows!!)

1 comment:

Dr. Mike said...

I thought that WAS you, until I realized you are wayyyy sexier!!

;)