Monday, November 14, 2005

Week of Ungorging.....

So the past 4 days was the pits. My personal trainer was on vacation so apprently to my mind that meant I was too. Thursday started off pretty good but ended with a fat feast at Cheveys Tex-Mex and then Karaoke. Friday again started off pretty good but again ended in a beer drinking Hooters, and a pictionary war. Saturday was technically my day off but since I was bad the other 2 days I was good all day. But again by evening the evil voice in my head took over and I gorged myself on ITtalian, beer and shots. Spent the evening listening to my Uncle's band.

Yesterday was a day of football, too bad the RAMS sucked. I came home early and watched the 2nd half of Category 7: The end of the world. What a stupid ass movie. I can't beleive that I spend 4 hours of my life watching this lame ass movie. I loved the part that by simply turning off the power to the entire city of DC that could dissolve a storm. WTF?????

The weather has finally taken a turn for winter. It is raining and dreary hear today. I talked to my mother who is in northern Iowa, they had tornados on Saturday and its snowing today. Now that is messed up.

3 comments:

Dave Morris said...

Yeah, I sort of fell off the diet wagon when I was out of town. Back-sliding is okay sometimes. It's when you get discouraged by it that you'll give up. Shit happens, gotta just get back on that horse.

So rice cakes anyone? Pththththeww.

Paula said...

Yup, I'm back on galloping away!

Dr. Mike said...

Damn 4 hour movie. The producer oughta be shot for that one.