Monday, October 17, 2005

Weekend Ramblings

SO the weekend started out good with Friday night putting finishing touches on the Halloween Party. Saturday, I did nothing...I sat on my fat ass (not for much longer), until around 4:30pm. I headed to up my sis in law and on the yearly girls only slumber party. No, there was no naked chicks or lesbian action, except for my 2 friends that are actually lesbians, just a bunch of girls, sitting around, drinking playing cards and the occasional Karakoke song. Here are a few pics for you:



The only Lesbian action of the night



The Girls, Mindy, Nikki, Chris, Amanda, Diana, Karen and Me



Mindy, Me and Amanda

_______________________________________________________

I'm mad at mother nature, I want it to be fall and stay that way. I'm tired of it being 50 one day and 80 the next. I'm tired of wearing my summer stuff and want to drag out the fall clothes. There's another hurricane brewing in the Caribbean, Wilma. One of the staff at the office is convinced that this is the beginning of the end.

______________________________________________________

Had my first training session with my personal trainer Killer Keith. He is tough but just what I needed to push my butt to do something. We'll see how I feel tomorrow...I might not like him anymore.

2 comments:

Dr. Mike said...

I think "Killer Keith" and "Colonel Chad" are both related to satan somehow... Nothing like taking a volentary ass-kicking every other day!!

BTW, you're ass is looking pretty damn nice! Keep up the hard work!

Dave Morris said...

Paula, I'd say your ass is looking nice too, but I can't so I will just say that Mike's ass is looking nice.