Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Another Fall Day....

Ah, the first few days of fall. Crisp clean air, turning leaves and for Paula....A cold. It seems that every year around this time, my body decideds to rebel against me for clothing it in heavy sweaters and jeans and gets sick. Its not a really bad cold, just enough to make you want to stay in bed all day. You know the kind, head feels like someone has it gripped in a vice grip, body aches, the chills. Contrary to ones belief, I really don't like staying home. It's boring and daytime TV is just as boring.
______________

So, in a previous blog, I mentioned that the Halloween decorating has begun this year. Part of this year included spraying large quantities of red paint through a sprayer onto the black plastic to resemble flames. Well, this stuff will coat anything within the basement. This morning, I came downstairs to assume the "sick position" on the couch to discover that my cat is orange. Apparently she has decided to roll around in the orange dust.....Yeah for me. Not only am I feeling like crap, I know have to try and catch the little bitch and attempt to clean off orange paint. (I will post pics shortly.

No comments: