Monday, October 31, 2005

Another Quiz

1. Nervous habits – picking my lip
2. Are you double jointed - nope.
3. Can you roll your tongue - no
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time – sorta of
5. Can you blow spit bubbles - no
6. Can you cross your eyes - Yes.
7. Tattoos - no
8. Piercing - just my ears
9. Do you make your bed daily – no…waste of time.

CLOTHES

10. Which shoe goes on first – Right…most of the time
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? - Um, I think I've thrown a flip flop at someone on the float trip
12. On the average, how much money do you carry - 40 bucks.
13. What jewelry do you wear – wedding ring, earrings, bracelets, sometimes a necklace
14. Favorite piece of clothing – something comfy..

FOOD

15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it – both, depends on where we are.
16. Have you ever eaten Spam – yes, I used to love that stuff as a kid…yup.
17. Do you use extra salt on your food – no
18. How many cereals in your cabinet - probably a dozen or so. My husband is obsessed with cereal
19. What's your favorite beverage – Diet Coke or Diet Dr. Pepper but I drink lots of water too.
Sn...where the hell did 20 go?
21. Do you cook – yes I love to cook. Right now I'm on a diet so I'm not cooking much

GROOMING (I thought this was gonna ask if I'm shaved)

22. How often do you brush your teeth – at least twice a day…sometimes more.
23. Hair drying method – Hairdryer
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair – Yes, every 3 months

MANNERS

25. Do you swear – Yes, not as much as I used to. I try to watch it
26. Do you ever spit – no, that is so gross

FAVORITE

27. Animal – cats and dogs…I love my 2, want a dog
28. Food – anything Italian or Mexican
29. Month – Oct or Nov...I like the chilly fall days
30. Day – Saturday
31. Cartoon – I don't know....Used to love Bugs Bunny and Friends. Now they have all these weird ones.
32. Shoe brand – I like nike for running shoes…whatever is on sale at Kohls
33. Subject in school – Science
34. Color - Black, Pink
35. Sport – to play...I'd rather watch.....to watch…football and baseball.
36. TV shows – I watch a lot of tv in the fall but almost none in the summer…Discovery Channel,ER, House, Survivor…those are probably my top four.
37. Thing to do in the spring – Clean my house,
38. Thing to do in the summer – FLoat trip, slip n slide, find reasons to get together with our friends.
39. Thing to do in the autumn – Halloween Party, chili parties, football parties, fry turkeys
40. Thing to do in the winter – New Years Eve, hang out in the garage, watch more football

IN AND AROUND

41. In the CD player – Halloween CDs, the big party was last night
42. Person you talk most on the phone with – my brother
43. Reading – In Style Magazine
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors – doesn’t everyone?
45. What color is your bedroom – Yellow Walls…
46. Do you use an alarm clock – If not I could sleep all day…thank God for snooze..
47. Window seat or aisle – aisle…

DUMB

48. What's your sleeping position – I’m all over the place…I use 3 pillows…1. for my head 2. for between the knees 3. and one to hug…and I flip and flop between both sides and my stomach.
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket – I have to have the ceiling fan on…I use a sheet year round and a blanket
50. Do you snore – I'm not sure
51. Do you sleepwalk - Um, yes, I sleep Pack...ask my hubby
52. Do you talk in your sleep - yes, a lot
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals - nope
54. How about with the light on – no, I need complete darkness,
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on – no

1 comment:

Dave Morris said...

That Mike's a lucky sumbitch to have such a great cook. Your food is awesome!

Very interesting stuff!