Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Day One, Sort Of

Okay so I'm putting this as day one. I've actually been working out for 1 week now, but today is the first day of my diet from hell. I've committed to trying it for one month. My trainer seems to think that if I follow the diet and exercise program, that I could potentially lose 20lbs in one month. Seems like an awful lot to me to lose in one month, but I'm paying him right??

Here is what I get to eat....everyday.....for one month.....except Sat. when its my free day. Even then, I still can't eat any fast food or drink any soda.

Breakfast: 1 packet of instant oatmeal
Snack: 1 protein shake
Lunch: Green salad, if its green I can put it in their, with 1/1/2 tbsp fat free dressing
Snack: 1 protein shake
Dinner: 6 oz chicken breast, 1 small sweet potato, regular potato or 1/2 cup brown rice and 1/2 cup of green beans or brocolli
Snack: 4 sticks of celery with peanut butter or 4 carrot sticks


Sounds yummy huh?

Here are my stats and current picture.....don't laugh at me.




28 (almost)
5'6
cw: 165
Goal: 130
BF%: 26%
Goal: 18%


I'm putting these info on to help me be accountable for what I do or don't do.

No comments: