Friday, October 07, 2005

Things You Should Know About Me....Or Not

Borrowed this from another fellow blogger

1) my uncle: depends on which one, I have a very large family, most of them are criminally insane.

2) never in my life: Have I sky dived, not that I would ever want to. I don't understand the concept of voluntarily jumping out of an airplane.

3) when I was five: I really don't remember, I was probably in pre-school, possible beating on the boys. I was very much a tom boy and liked to beat the crap out of the little boys that would pull my hair.

4) high school was: unfortunately a blow off for me. I wish now that I would have taken it more seriously. I was busy.....

5) I will never forget: exactly how much beer I have left in the house. No, seriously, that despite all my bitching, I actually have a pretty good life.

6) I once met: Pauly Shore...He's a complete asshole.

7) there's this guy/girl I know who: who once squirted an entire bottle of honey into his mouth on a dare. It wasn't pretty after.

8) once, at a bar: a friend and me pretending to be strippers at Roxys. This guy kept hitting on us, so we asked him if he wanted to go with us to work. He said that he had to go to the ATM and that we should meet him at the gas station. DUH, of course we left and went home. He apparently made his way back to the bar to find us, Dumb Shit....

9) by noon I'm usually: on my way to the office, unless its Friday and then I'm probably running around doing errands.

10) last night: I had some awesome Italian food, went to my brothers and hashed out Halloween Party ideas.

11) if I only had the ability: to grow money on trees.

12) next time I go to church, I'll: actually try to stay awake during the entire thing. Usually, I start drawing pictures on the childrens handout.

13) terry schiavo's story: made me angry. I don't want to get started on that again.

14) what worries me most: What doesn't worry me. I'm probably the most worried person I've ever met.

15) when I turn my head left, I see my husbands latest creation, a homemade poker table lying on top of my dining room table. My cat is on top of it licking himself.

16) when I turn my head right, I see: A bag of trash from cleaning off my desk and a bookshelf full of dusty books.

17) you know I'm lying when: I say: I'm not giving away my secret.

18) you know what I miss most about the eighties: big hair....It was kinda fun to see if you could get yours higher than the girl in front of you in class.

19) if I was a character written by Shakespeare: Probably Juliet...She was a princess, was probably loaded, had people dress her...I just wouldn't have killed myself for some stupid boy.

20) by this time next year: I'm hoping to have a new car, paint my living room and be more financially stable.

21) a better name for me would be: first name: "Loud" last name: "Mouth"....Enough said.

22) I have a hard time understanding: people that pick their nose in their car right next to you in traffic.

23) if I ever go back to school I'll: finish my degree in business.

24) you know I like you if: you will never truly know.

25) if I won an award: I would talk about it until everyone gets really mad at me....Just for the hell of it.

26) Darwin, Mozart, slim pickens & Geraldine ferraro: Giant Turtles, Freak, my wallet, who the hell is that?

27) take my advice, never: try to bake on wax paper. Waxy cookies don't taste very good.

28) my ideal breakfast is: Biscuits and Gravy, Scrambled Eggs with Salsa and bacon. Can I get mine without fat please?

29) a song I love, but do not have is:

30) if you visit my hometown, I suggest: you visit the Arch...You just have to, at least once. Go the OZ at 3am and laugh at all the freaks high on ecstasy. It's really funny.

31) tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: that's one hell of a wedding.

32) why doesn't everyone: give me a dollar. Everyone.

33) if you spend the night at my house: Beware of the banging cat

34) I'd stop my wedding for: millions of dollars falling from the sky. If any of the guests catch them they must offer them to me.

35) the world could do without: those annoying drivers that talk on the phone, apply makeup and drink their coffee all at the same time. I actually, saw a women doing this one day. She had the phone tucked between her head and shoulder, was holding a mascara wand and had a cup of coffee in the other. What was she driving with?

36) I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: lick the belly of a overweight sweaty truck driver.

37) my favorite blonde is: Jessica Simpson, she cracks me up.

38) paper clips are more useful than: Michael Jackson

39) if I do anything well, it's: the ability to talk louder than anyone else in the room so that I make sure that I'm being heard. People really hate this.

1 comment:

Dave Morris said...

Nice list, loud mouth. ;)