Friday, October 07, 2005


Party Hat Posted by Picasa


The 6th Annual Halloween Party is in full production. We are getting a late start this year due to vacations and such but tonight is the first attempt at putting together something to top last year. I think we have settled on a theme of Heaven and Hell. I'll post pics as we progress.

Last night in Bills Garage, as the boys were discussing how they were going to build an incinerator, I started to think about some of the crazy things we have done. I decided that my friends and I are drunken fools. Check out this website, www.drunkfest.org/gallery.

We are very good at keeping ourselves occupied while drinking obnoxious amounts of beer. The party hat in the pic above is my, now retired party hat, official drinking hat. It had to be retired in Mexico after a long week of drinking on the beach. Between the sand, salt and alcohol, my husband and I laid it to rest in the cemetary of the trashcan. We said a short prayer while downing shots of tequila......RIP

1 comment:

Dave Morris said...

Incinerator? In your basement???

They should dedicate a hook 'n ladder truck solely to your house that night. Just in case. I know how Mike can get outta hand!