Thursday, February 15, 2007

Trying out box sizes for shipping: I've been threatening to ship Ella to my Mom when she is bad, so we were trying out box sizes. (Don't call the CPS on me, I'm just kidding. I would never ship her in a box, I would at least put her in a crate, so she could breath) (Again, just kidding)

Ellas first craft project:For all of those that have received or will be receiving their Valentines Day cards from Ella, she wrote her name in all of them. She is soooo smart!!
We even colored on the table for a few seconds while Mom was looking at Daddy!! Just a little extra something for Mom!


_---------------------------------------------
Mike is never going to come again for lunch. Today, within 10 minutes, Ella pooped and puked on him. Lovely isn't it? She is worse than having a dog in the house. There was poop and puke on the carpet today. This is why I'm getting hardwood put in!

5 comments:

Diana said...

Received our Valentine today. Thanks, Ella!

Violet said...

She's so creative! Loved the Valentine...

You can ship her over here... At least for a couple days, before we'll return her to the sender!

Dr. Mike said...

Let's get one thing straight.. a little puke and a little poop won't keep daddy away at lunch time!! It was actually pretty funny in an "only a daddy can love it" way! ;)

Jen said...

I'll take her, ship her to Wisconsin....I promise to take very good care of her..

AlmostafarmerDeb said...

How could you consider shipping off anyone THAT cute?? Just teasing, I know you are kidding. But I think Aunt Jen will be checking for a package in her mail daily! Thanks for the Valentine Ella, it's a keeper and the only one I got this year!!