Monday, February 05, 2007


The poor baby girl is sick!! She woke up last night around 3am and ate her normal 8oz bottle and then puked it up all over Daddy!! She did that once more and finally fell asleep in Daddys arms on the couch. Poor little thing is all congested and has been running a fever all day!
It's so hard to see your baby not feeling well. I just wish she could talk and tell me whats wrong!
____________________________________
Funny story behind this pic. Last week I took these pictures and sent them off to Walgreens to be printed. When I went to pick them up, they accused me of violating the copyright law and were not going to give me my pictures. After telling them that I would bring in my camera with the pictures still on them, he finally gave in and gave them to me (with a warning that he better not go to jail). Maybe I should go into business......

5 comments:

Paula said...

No not yet! I'm thinking that maybe this low grade fever and such is from the teeth....we're hoping.

Violet said...

Cute picture. Very funny that they accused of breaking copyright. I would've been pissed if I had to go get my camera to prove to them that it wasn't a professional photo.

Hope the little girl is feeling better soon!

Diana said...

Cute picture! Hope Miss Ella is feeling better soon!

Jen said...

Oooooohhh I just love that pic!!! Hope you all get some sleep tonight....

AlmostafarmerDeb said...

You really can't blame the guy too much, those ARE some awesome photos!!!