Monday, June 05, 2006

Painting is done....Landscaping is not....

YEAH!!! The loft and living room are finished!! I'm so excited. I'v been waiting for this for years, here are the finished walls:


BEFORE: UGLY GREEN


AFTER: PRETTY TAN AND RED

Landscaping is still not finished in front, although most of the bricks are in place, its just a matter of now getting dirt, rock, plastic and plants. Hopefully it will be done by this weekend.

I'm gettin bigger and bigger every day: Here I am at 30 weeks.

I'ts amazing to me that your body can stretch the way it does, so far I've been lucky and I haven't gotten one stretch mark (Knock on Wood). Ella is due in 8 weeks and I'm just about ready to be done with being pregnant. My feet are "SWOLLEN" ( some of you get this) and my belly is starting to get in the way of simple everyday things: Shaving my legs has become a circus act. Putting lotion on my feet and legs, almost impossible. Getting out of bed......rolling over in bed......

1 comment:

Jess said...

That tan and red is beautiful. Our bathroom is that reddish color, I love it. Great work!