Monday, June 26, 2006

Question and answer

Question: Who said "If I were a septic tank?"

answer: My husband on his thought process to help locate my brothers Septic Tank.


Question: Who no longer fits into the seats at Taco Bell and feels like a big fat cow?

answer: Paula the pregnant one. Nothing could make you feel fatter than going into Taco Bell only to discover that you no longer fit into the seats without your stomach being pushed back into itself.....I had to sit in the handicap spot, where the seat is unattached and actually pulls out. YIKES!!!

4 comments:

Dave Morris said...

Ironically, the longer you EAT at Taco Bell, the worse it gets! haha!!

I'll have a burrito supreme and a crispy chicken taco please. Oh, and cinammon crispas.

Violet said...

You know, very few people would think to put themselves in the place of the septic tank in order to try and locate one... Only Mike...

And the Taco Bell dilemma is not for too much longer!

Jen said...

Look for a pipe sticking out of the ground.....if I were a septic tank I would have one so I could breathe.

It'll get better Paula, soon you'll need the handicap stall just to fit the stroller and yourself in....

Paula said...

I already need the handicap stall in some bathrooms. They make some of the bathroom stalls so small, nobody could fit in them.