Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I've Totally lost It!!!

What in the world was I thinking? I'm having around 30-40 people at my house Saturday for Mikes 40th Birthday and we decieded that this would be a great week to redecorate the house!!

Mike is in the process of trying to finishing the landscaping in the front and I've got my hands full inside. As I type, a Man is on a very large extention ladder prepping my walls for the paint that is going to be applied Thursday and Friday. My living room and loft have to be completely emptied out and then everything put back before the party Saturday.

FYI: If you are coming over on Friday night, I may put you to work :)

On top of that, I've got to decorate, get the yard ready, get the food ready and finish the laundry. Am I crazy, ABSOLUTLY!!!

(ps. my ankles are swollen and I'm not getting any sleep, I'm ready to have this baby)

1 comment:

Diana said...

Well, that sounds just like something that we'd do too! (Waiting until the last minute before company to start projects.) Anyway, it will turn out great! Can't wait to see your living room on Friday. And of course we'll help you put things back in order. ;o)