Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Getting ready!!

I know babies are expensive, but I didn't realize how much would be spent before she even gets here. I've got lists all over the house of stuff that we need to buy. I've got a full page of items that need to be packed for the hospital or bought. I'm slowly getting them check off. We got the rocker ordered and still need to buy the other pack n play (for downstairs) and a swing.

We only have 7 weeks left.....maybe she will be early. I've started packing my bag just in case, I don't want to have to send Mike back home to pack things...(scary thought)!!

Last night we picked up a white bookshelf and got that put together. I have to still put up a closet organizer.

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Just a hint...all that crap youre probably packing? Ya wont need it! Just bring jammies, a robe, slippers and personal hygiene stuff. Im tellin ya.

Amy said...

My daughter was 3 weeks early, I made her bed and packed her bag the morning I went into labor-on the way out the door to the hospital!! I had to send my husband up to burlington by himself to buy the carseat so that we could bring her home!! Don't stress yourself out-it will all be fine!