Thursday, July 24, 2008

Still pregnant and still crabby! I have no patience and no time for stupid people. I'm tired and big......

Ella had her 2 year dr appt yesterday. Everything went great and she doesn't have to go back until 3. Of course, we will be there a bizzillon times in the next year because of the new baby.

I'm off today to buy blinds for the front rooms. Mike will be busy this weekend installing those...if anyone wants to come help!! I've got everything ready for the baby..I think. I've got all the diapers, wipes, itty, bitty baby clothes. Bags are packed, laundry is done, food has been stored in the freezer. My sister and Mom are on standby waiting for the big moment. I'm ready, Mike's ready, I think everyone around me is ready.....

YOU CAN COME OUT NOW ANNA BANANA!!!!

4 comments:

Sarah@sweetpeaandjojo.blogspot.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Violet said...

Soon enough she'll be here... I'm betting on Ella's birthday.

Anonymous said...

The 27th is Will's b-day. I'm sure he wouldn't mind sharing.

Jen said...

28....28.....Grant is chanting!