Thursday, July 17, 2008


I'm totally nesting! When I nest, I tend to redecorate and rearrange things. I wish I would be the cleaning type, I'm sure my husband would be happier.


So far, I've put up new pictures, fixtures and towels in my downstairs bath. I know Dave is sad that the Hydrangeas are gone...,no more reading material. I've gotten rid of my dining room table and made the dining room a playroom for Ella. So, if you come to my house in the near future, plan on either eating outside or on the floor because I only have 2 chairs.


Being pregnant makes your brain shrivel I swear. Today, I loaded Ella into the car, put the bags in and went to put the cart away. Got in the car and drove away. As I'm pulling out of the parking lot of Target, I notice way too much movement in the back, I turn around and guess who is trying to buckle herself into her car seat? I totally forgot to buckle her in! I pulled into the first parking lot and fixed the situation but I couldn't believe that I did that!


It's the weekend of our annual float trip. I'm kinda sad that we are not there...sitting by the fire, telling stories. Although I can't say that I'm totally jealous, I kinda like my air conditioning and clean showers. It's going to get together for us to partake in the annual event. With 2 babies now and trying to find a babysitter for a weekend for the both of them.


3 comments:

Christy said...

I done that car seat thing on several occasions, because I have no brain.

Jen said...

you just drive them up to Aunt Jen's. I'll keep them!

And I did/do the carseat thing all the time. Freaked me out every time too.

Dave Morris said...

You know what's great? You guys have so many great Ella stories. Some people have boring kids and never have stories to tell!