Monday, July 21, 2008

Had the weekly OB visit this morning and everything is good. Still only at 1cm but the baby is really low. I guess come Sunday (the 27th) I'm full term so she did say that if I make it back there Monday, they would schedule my induction for sometime next week. I'm going to push for Tuesday but I guess it really just depends on the hospital availabilty!

It's hot and yucky here. I've been getting all the stuff done around here, laundry, cleaning ect. I've got Mike busy this week hanging new light fixtures in the bathroom and hopefully putting up blinds in the front rooms. Stuff we've been needing to do but keep putting it off.

Send me some labor dust.....

2 comments:

Dr. Mike said...

I love how you nest.

Oh, I love how you nest.

Did I mention that I love how you nest? Give me the list, dear... I'll get it done.

Ronda said...

How sweet he is!!