Thursday, April 05, 2007

Things have busy around, sorry for the lack of blog posts. My sister was in town last week and that is always a busy time. Shopping, shopping and usually more shopping. Ella now has a complete wardrobe for the summer. Still need a swimsuit but I think we are done.

The little princess has started crawling. Last Saturday she was just kinda rocking back and forth and all of a sudden....she was off and into everything. It's been fun though, chasing after her, pulling her away from the DVD player, Mikes guitars, the cat, my magazines, if it's on the floor, it's fair game.


The cold snap here in the Midwest sucks!! Last week I had the air on and was wearing shorts.....this week, the heat is back on and I'm wearing my shoes again. I hate wearing shoes, I like my flip-flops.


Here are a couple of new pics of the princess, enjoy:


Ella's new sleeping position

Cute little Easter BunnyEaster DressEating a popsicle with Uncle BillAunt Emily helping out with the popsicle thing

3 comments:

Diana said...

Luv the Easter Bunny picture!

Jen said...

Gotta get my girl shopping fix in....... miss you all!!!!

Violet said...

cute pictures. saw the video of little ella crawling all over the place; can't wait to see her in action in real life!