Friday, April 20, 2007


So anyone know how to figure how many activity points (weight watchers) pedometer steps are? I've started wearing one to see if I can make it to 10000 steps a day (5 miles)...I made it to 7334 yesterday! Not too bad.


Mike and I are going to be painting tonight and tomorrow if anyone cares to stop by and join in the fun. Hopefully we can get it done in a week or so.....our painting projects always seem to last forever. Ellas' room is techinally still not done.....and that has been almost a year!!


Ella's new thing is the piano, whenever we get to my Moms, she makes a beeline for the piano and crys until you set her up there. Too Cute!!





Check out her website for more pics, I've been uploading all morning so there are new ones in last months and all new ones in this month.

3 comments:

Violet said...

She's the next Mozart!

Anonymous said...

What is it with kids and pianos??

Maggie tore ours up when she was a baby. We had to have it re-tuned 4 times!

Jen said...

LOVE the pics!!!!