Friday, April 27, 2007

I know, I know...it's been awhile. I've been so busy though and with Miss Ella napping, I have a little bit of time.

She is crawling, EVERYWHERE!! She's discovered that she doesn't like the hard floors, so she does this one legged, scoot, crawl thing. Pretty funny to watch! She loves to chase Sigma around the house and get into whatever she can.

She has gotten a 2nd tooth! We've been attempted to switch her over to all finger foods at this point, but she still likes that mushy stuff from time to time. She has started to pull up as well and cruise along the couch. Today she discovered the stairs. I guess that gate we bought a few weeks ago is going to be taken out of the box soon.

We have officially made the switch of rooms. Ella is now in the room that used to be Greg's and Greg is now in the other. After a week of painting and more painting, we are finally done. We still have to hang up all the pictures and shelves but that can wait until a later date.

_________________

I have a job now! For a couple of months I've been looking into something part time. For sanity's sake I needed to do something, for me and get some adult time. So, I'm now selling purses and accessories. That should keep me busy as I have to do 8 parties a month. That's all they require and they provide me all my inventory, business cards, CC machine, ect. I got all my stuff yesterday, 8 very large boxes full of stuff. It was exciting going through all of it.

I think that's it for now...

Happy Birthday Dave!!

I've lost 58lbs since having Ella 9 months ago

I'm now wearing a medium (been a very long time)

don't know why I'm rambling.....

3 comments:

Jen said...

You are rambling because you are my sister and mom is our mother and as you have more kids and get older you will ramble more and more....I really do confuse myself sometimes. Just be happy with who you are, we will still love you when you start rambling as much as we do...

I am middle aged.....how did that happen?

Dave Morris said...

Thanks Paula! I'm glad we all got to hang out on my BD, I had a blast.

Christy said...

You have lost 58 pounds? You are amazing.

Also, congratulations on the crawling. Porgie is also all over the place, but it is so much fun.