Friday, April 13, 2007

Lord Help Us!! Ella has been busy this week accomplishing things that I'm not ready for. She is now crawling like a champ, her favorite things to go after, shoes, the cat and electrical cords!!

Since she has learned to crawl, she has also learned to sit up by herself. Not such a bad thing, except she hates to lie down now. Including, trying to change her diaper, changing her clothes, sucking the snot out of her nose....makes for a long process that used to only take a couple of seconds.

Another big moment this week, she is pulling up. She gets on her knees and gets stuck, hasn't quite figured out how to actually stand up yet. I'm sure that will be happening any day now. Her new big thing is pulling up in her bed and slobbering all over the rails.....

That will be changing as the first tooth is trying to rear its ugly head! Teething sucks!! She is crabby, doesn't nap and is very snotty, which by the way you would think I was wiping her nose with sandpaper the way she screams when I come at her with a tissue. You can see the little white tooth trying to poke through, it won't be long and I will be installing those little plastic guards on the crib to keep her from chewing her way out!!


On a different note, I'm taking on a new business. Yes it involves home parties, but no it's not a typical, please sign up under me kind of thing!! I've been researching companies for quite some time because, well, I need a life. A part-time job doesn't work because of Mike's schedule and I don't want to work all weekend and every night. I finally found one that doesn't require presentations, doesn't require me to buy a bunch of inventory (they supply it all) (including shipping) and I can do it whenever I want. I will be working for www.divagirlpurseparty.com . I will travel to Omaha, hopefully in May for training and then I'll be ready to go.

This company provides me with all the inventory, invites, business cards, cc machine, ect and all I have to do is have 8 parties a month. I don't see this being a big deal. I've got lots of friends and an even bigger family. I'm really hoping this is what I've been looking for.

Oh yeah, I'm going to Mexico in 64 days!!!! :)~~~~~~

1 comment:

Diana said...

The business adventure sounds great and it's something right up your alley. Best of luck with it. Can't wait to shop!