Saturday, December 30, 2006

I've been trying to post for several days now but as always as soon as I start little Miss Ella wakes up and wants some attention. So I've given her a dose of Tylenol (for the teething) and she is out right now.

The last few weeks have been so crazy and busy. We got back from our trip only to have to shop like mad for all the Christmas gifts we hadn't bought. Got that done with and had to get ready for the New Years Eve Party we hosted.

Now that the holidays are done, Ella and I are trying to settle into some sort of routine. She is now big enough for the exersaucer, thank you Lord, so I get a little break to get some things done. I love that thing and so does she! She has also discovered Sigma in the last couple of days. She loves to try and grab at him! So far he hasn't seemed to mind.

She rolled over from back to front on Tuesday. That was pretty cool! I can't beleive how big she is getting. Before I know it she is going to be crawling!! YIKES!

There are new pics on her website...go have a look!

2 comments:

Violet said...

I saw the new pictures the other day! She is such a cutie.

She is definitely getting much bigger and smarter by the day!

Oh, yeah, and nice way to start drugging up your daughter! (J/K)

Jen said...

yeah, sure.....I KNOW the truth, you've spent the last week teaching your daughter to BELCH loudly into the phone!!!!