Friday, December 08, 2006

Dear Anonymous:

If you are going to post derogatory and nasty comments, please don't waste my time. I have better things to do than to worry about what comments your sorry ass is going to leave. I think people that have to post anonymously are pathetic anyways, covering up some other inadequate feature. If you can't post who you are then kindly leave my blog and move on to annoy someone else.



(This is in response to two comments I have received lately on my blog. I'm turning off the feature by the way.)

3 comments:

Violet said...

Paula -

I know that on my blog, when I switched over to the Beta a lot of my comments that were previously not anonymous all of a sudden were. It looks like one of the comments of mine from the day after your birthday is now anonymous - pretty sure it wasn't when I originally posted it. (The one that starts 'good times, good times...') Do you remember if that one ever had my name on it? I know that I did not post it anonymously intentionally. Not sure who the others are from, but it may be a hang up with the Beta/Google switchover...

However, ultimately, I dunno...

-Violet

Paula said...

The ones I am referring to are from yesterday and from a couple of months ago. I don't think it was from any of you.

Dave Morris said...

Hey, in less than an hour, you will be pulling out the driveway.

Have fun and bring me back some sand!