Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Mike and I survived our trip to the Caribbean. Both of us missed a day suffering from some nasty 24 hour flu bug but otherwise it was a pretty relaxed trip. We both have decided that 7 days on a boat is too long. I would rather be dropped off at a resort somewhere and be done with it.



Mike and I have been busy this week getting ready for Christmas. We didn't do much before we left so we have been shopping and wrapping and cooking and cleaning all week. We are almost done shopping, hopefully we will finish tomorrow.

This is just a side note to everyone I know, (mainly for one person, whom I won't mention, but his names rhymes with hill and I'm related to him), STOP BEING WEENIES!!!! We have all been friends or related long enough to know that you don't need a personal invite to come to my house. If I haven't seen you for awhile and hear through the grapevine that I'm having a party, you are invited. I love you all but some of you drive me nuts. :))

4 comments:

Diana said...

I noticed you said "we" are busy shopping, cooking, cleaning, etc. Must be nice to have help!!! I am so jealous!

Violet said...

Jill? Phil? Will? Gil?

I'm so confused....

Jen said...

Now who is Jill and Phil????? See I miss out on sooooo much being in Wisconsin...JK!!!!

Jess said...

Glad you had a great time, sorry you were sick there for a short time. Hope this New Year brings lots of happiness!!!

Jess :)