Friday, January 12, 2007

Randomness....Is that even a word?

Picture of Ella in her first shopping cart rideKenny helping with my new patio a few years ago
Just a few random pictures I found on my camera I thought I would share.

The weather here in St. Louis is getting ready to turn nasty. It was almost 60 here this morning and I just checked the weather and it is down to 35!! Raining here with it changing to sleet and ice sometime tonight. It is supposed to continue on through the weekend so we could be looking at significant ice accumulations once again.

Ella is getting so big! I look at her everyday and am just amazed at what she is doing. This week she is really getting good at sitting up all by herself. Every once in a while she will lunge for a toy and over she goes. We have also introduced the sippy cup this week, just getting her used to it. So far I think she likes it, more to play with it than anything!!

Life has been pretty routine here in the Williams house. Just trying to get her and I into some sort of routine. The only thing that is for certain right now is bedtime at 8pm. Other than that, its a day by day thing. Depending on her mood....typical girl!!

Have I said that I hate WalMart? I hate that all the carts have messed up wheels. I hate that the baby seats look so nasty. I hate that there are never more than 3 cashiers working even though there are 500 people in line buying salt and snow shovels. I hate that the self- checkouts are never open!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Cute pictures!

Jen said...

LOVE the pics......

Violet said...

Love that Ella girlie!

And, we ALL hate Wal-Mart... Crappy shopping carts and long lines are only at the top of a very long list of reasons to hate Wal-Mart.