Monday, December 04, 2006

Did you know that it is possible to poop on your neck? Yep, I swear its true. I know this is true because the darling, beautiful, Princess Ella decided that it would be fun to try and yes, she succeeded.

Can you say GROSS?!!!! I picked her up, felt something warm, thought to myself, damn she spit up, started to smell something foul, realized she pooped, took her to the changing table and couldn't believe what I saw. Yes, folks the child pooped into the diaper, which then proceeded to ooze out the top of the diaper all the way up her back to her neck!!

Let's just say that Dad has diaper duty for the rest of the week. We had to get a bath and I threw the shirt out. My mother wanted to go retrieve it out of the trash and rinse it off in the toilet......there was as much poop inside the shirt as there was in the diaper. It won't fit her much longer anyways!

I told Ella as we got out of the bath that it was a good thing this didn't happen to her Daddy because if it had, he would have retired!!

2 comments:

Nichole said...

OMG TOo Funny! Don't worry, he'll get his chance at it too... It happens more than once!

Hug and Kisses!
NiK
P.S. Have a safe trip!

Dave Morris said...

Um. Thanks for sharing.