Wednesday, November 29, 2006






I'm sure most people in the Midwest are blogging about the onslaught of Ice and Snow that we are to receive tomorrow. Here's the deal: It's my birthday tomorrow (30th) and I really want it to snow but not so much that I can't go out with Dave, Violet and my Hubby for dinner and drinks.

This is for Dave, I still expect your ass to be in my driveway with your Hummer around 7pm.

Edited: Just to clear up the confusion, when I say (30th) I mean the day, November 30th. Yes Jen, I'm only 29.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Ok, now wait a minute!!! Your message is a bit confusing. You are NOT turning 30 today you are turning 29, yes???? I'm gonna feel reeeaaaallllly bad if it is #30 cuz I have things planned for that one and if I am a year off......UGH!!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday! (I love the snow as well, Maybe I can finally take Lilly sledding!)

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Nichole said...

Happy Birthday Paula!! Have fun tonight and be careful!

Diana said...

No, she was saying that her birthday is ON the 30th, not that she's turning 30. :o)

Anyway...Happy Birthday, Paula!

Anonymous said...

Good times, good times.

Sorry it wasn't as much of a happenin' night on the town as it could have been, but you said you wanted snow. You can't have both!

Next year, the party is ON!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Paula! I hope it was a great one.

I too thought huh? It's not her 30th. When I read the 30th part. LOL!