Saturday, September 02, 2006

I hate bumper stickers! You can usually tell what type of person is driving the car by the bumper stickers attached to their car.

For example:

My kid is an honor student at _(name of school)___: Mini-Van Soccer mom (no offense Jen)

If your bumper sticker is the Rebel Flag: Redneck, Budweiser drinking Good Ole Boy

Eat More Grits (Girls Raised In The South): Seriously........I'm not even going there.....Why would you even think that this is a good thing to display to everyone that is behind you?

Put on your big girl panties and deal with it: Women that thinks she is a Bad A@@

I Love Explosives, International Terrorist hunting permit, ect: You just scare me, Note to self, Don't make you mad!


I'm trying to get out of only posting about Baby stuff. Unfortunately at the moment, that is really all my life consists of. If you would an update on Days of our Lives, Oprah or any other daytime television show, let me know and I'll try to help!!

6 comments:

Jen said...

I HATE bumper stickers with swear words...honestly, I really don't want my learning to read child to ask "mommy, what's B!TCH mean??" I HATE those!!!!

And no offense taken, but it comes to a point when your life is filled with kid stuff and there isn't a whole lot of other interesting things to talk about.....sigh.....

AlmostafarmerDeb said...

Tee hee, check back in 10 years Jen, see if Paula has a soccer mom bumper sticker and a mini van. :)
Been there, done that except we had a full sized van. Ha, ha!!!!
Aunt Deb B :)

Dave Morris said...

Aaaarrrrghhhh! Vans, confederate flags, the "boy peeing on Ford..." I'm getting the creeps.

Jess said...

My husband actually had one on his car in his very single days which said (are you ready?)

"I got kicked out of the boy scouts for eating a brownie"

Gross, just gross!

I hate confederate flags, ANY nascar number, and Calvin peeing on any automobile symbol. They are so stupid.

Violet said...

yeah... some are just weird and kind of offensive. not necessarily to me, but i feel bad for the people they are talking about...

one i've seen recently: your little princess is my dirty whore.

i mean, seriously...

KellyKline said...

Hey ... uh ... where can I find me one of those "big-girl panties" bumper stickers?
;)