Thursday, August 10, 2006

Times are a changing....


It's amazing to me that my life has changed so much in just the past 2 weeks. I can't believe that Ella is 2 weeks old today. For those of you that know me, you might find some of these changes unbelievable but trust me, they are so true.

Can you believe that I'm getting up at 6:30am every morning? Now sometimes, I do fall back asleep for an hour or two after feeding the little one, but most of time I'm up for the day. Considering I'm not going to bed until 11-12am, I have to say that is pretty good for me. I like my sleep.....I don't get it anymore. We get a wake up call at 1:30-2:00am and are usually up for an hour.

It amazes me everyday how much I can love this little human. My life has changed so much in the past two weeks, I can't imagine my life without her now.

She is doing awesome! She is awake a little more each day and she is starting to smile more!! She just stares out at the world with those big blue eyes, I wonder what she is thinking?

Soon Mike, Ella and I will be ready to rejoin the world. Doesn't she look just like her daddy?

5 comments:

KellyKline said...

Congrats! And welcome to the world, beautiful baby Ella!

Nichole said...

I really need to come by and see you guys and Baby Ella! Let me know when ya'll are gonna be out and about so I can be sure to be there!

Luv Ya's!

Jen said...

WAAAAAA!!!!! I want to snuggle with her too!!!!! I'm so glad that things are going well. It just takes time adjusting!!!! Just keep taking naps when you can......love ya!!!!

Violet said...

too cute! you guys are very lucky.

Diana said...

Yes, it's a total life change, but very much worth it! Love the picture, she's so cute!!