Thursday, August 03, 2006

Ella's Arrival!!

Our baby girl has arrived! Check out http://ellamariewilliams.com to see more pics and hear about her arrival into the world under news.

We got home Saturday afternoon and things have been going well. My sister has been here all week and I'm not sure what we would have done without her. Ella is fast becoming a chow hound and loves pooping and peeing on her Daddy!! He's gotten it a few times already. It's amazing to me that in just under a week I've grown so attached to this little body. She is so awesome and I can't wait to teach her all about the world around her.

Here are a few pics for now:


Ella thinking about her life so far











Ella's first bath at home

Ella's tiny foot in Daddy's hands

5 comments:

Diana said...

She's so beautiful! Such a sweet baby!

Nichole said...

She is sooo wonderful! She looks like a mini-Dr. Mike LoL

Jess said...

YEAH! Congratulations to you, she is beautiful!!!!!!!!

Jen said...

Doesn't Aunt Jen take the best pictures!!!?????? haahahahahha......give her snuggles for me!!

Dave Morris said...

That little foot photo is the best!

I remember one very poignant day when my daughter was about 6 or 7 months old - she pooped on me, peed on me and puked on me, all within just a few hours.

She's still grounded from that.