Saturday, August 12, 2006

New Template

It's a boring Saturday in the Williams household so I started playing around with my blog. Do you like the new template?

Ella is sleeping away in her swing, Mike is helping his Step-Sister move and I'm doing nothing. I should be doing laundry or cleaning up my room or something productive, but I don't feel like it. I do need to go visit Old Navy and try and find some clothes to wear while my body continues to shrink. I know its only been 2 weeks, but darn it, I'm tired of wearing maternity clothes. They said it would take at least a month.....I want it to be now!!

Hope everyone has a fun, safe weekend!!

6 comments:

Jen said...

love the flowers, but tell Mike to post soemthing new.....I am tired of looking at beer and brats......

Love ya....little sis......smoochies.....and give Ella some from aunt Jen....I can't wait to see you soooooooon.......

Jen said...

P.S. grant says she looks like uncle Mike!!!!


And charles says that she looks funny with her crossed eyes.....

and david says HI


And Landon says...wjkneyuihjfbgghdfkj

Karen said...

I like the new template but for some reason everything is in really tiny print. I can't read anything. I can make out a word here and there and that is all.

Violet said...

new template looks good. and it is good that you are taking time for the important things, like blogging. cleaning can definitely wait.

Diana said...

I think it's pretty!

Dave Morris said...

Paula, the new template is you. It's girly and cool.