Thursday, February 16, 2006

Tator, Weather and Nesting

So yesterday was our monthly doctor visit and everything is going great. We have scheduled the Ultrasound for March 16 to do the anatomy US and hopefully find out what "Tator" is. It will be nice to have an official he/she, name for the little one.

So I have to mention the crazy weather around here...it was 71 degrees at 2pm when I went to work at 5pm when I left it was 31. It is now around 20 something!! I'm so ready for spring and my flip-flops.

Things have been relatively quiet around here. Mike and I are settling in for the next couple of months of American Idol and Survivor. I've been busy getting the house "ready" for the baby. The nesting thing has kicked into full gear. I've got a list a mile long and its growing by the day. Paint rooms, clean out closets, clean the laundry room, get my scrapbooking caught up, organize my dining room hutch....I could go on but I don't want to bore everyone, now do I? With a baby one the way, I've suddenly got this wild hair up my butt, that all this stuff must be done before the baby gets here. As if I won't have the time once he/she arrives!! (say that in a sarcastic tone please)

Not that anyone cares, but here is the week 16 belly pic. I am taking it every two weeks and eventually will post a progressive pic. But for now, here you go...

5 comments:

Diana said...

I've marked my calendar and I'm expecting a call or email from someone that day! ;o)

Chris Johnson said...

I so better get a call or else phones will be ringing everywhere trying to track you down! You know I'll do it to! :)

Paula said...

FYI....there will be no phone calls. You people will just have to be patient....we have something planned. If you call, I won't anwser......

Chris Johnson said...

UGH! You will drive me crazy! You are just lucky that I don't work Thursday nights!

Dave Morris said...

"Something planned." Do you know how frustrating (and dangerous) that is, considering Mike is involved???