Thursday, February 23, 2006

"Snips and snails, and puppy dogs tails or Suger and spice and everything nice"

Most of you know that I'm probably one of the worlds most impatient people. When the doctor told me that I would have to wait until March 16 to find out the sex of Tator, I almost flipped my lid. I kept telling Mike, "I want to know now!". How am I supposed to start shopping, register unless I know if it was a he or a she.

Tuesday night we went and did a little shopping, checking out strollers, cribs ect. If you have ever done this before you know that alot of the stuff is gender related. We couldn't even pick out a flipping car seat because we didn't know what Tator was. We decided right there in the middle of Baby Depot that we would call the next morning and make an appointment for the 3D ultrasound place, Ultrasona. We grabbed my Mom Wed morning and we were off for our Noon appointment.

It was so exciting to see little Tator moving around stretching it's little legs. Tator slept most of the time so we had a hard time getting the "Private" area. We managed to get one pretty good shot of the area...........

2 comments:

Diana said...

WELL!! When in the hell are ya gonna tell us! If we come over tonight, will you tell?

Chris Johnson said...

You are so evil!!