Saturday, February 25, 2006

Introducing......

Profile shot


Little Boy Parts


As you can see from above, Tator is a HE!!! Yes folks we are having a boy! I have a feeling that he is going to be just like his daddy, so watch out people!

Now that we know, it's going to be really hard to keep me out of the stores. Yesterday while out shopping for myself, I ended up with 2 Rams onsies that they had on clearence. They were $5.00 for both. My boy will be a Rams fan, just like his parents. We are going to start working on his room tommorow, sanding the walls and getting ready to paint.

So far I think we really like the name, Alex James Williams. What does everyone think? We've also picked out some bedding
Do you like it? I love the colors and its not too cartoony!

5 comments:

Diana said...

The bedding is very cute! And I like the name Alex James, too.

Chris Johnson said...

I like the bedding! I do like Alex James, but my fav is still Jacob Andrew.

Anonymous said...

i do like the name alex james, but i will say that alex is an extremely popular name for boys right now. out of the 24 boy students that i have, i have FOUR named alex. just a thought...

KellyKline said...

Love the name, and love the bedding, too.

Dave Morris said...

If you could fit "Mookie" in that name anywhere, I'd be eternally grateful.

I do see a little wang in one of those photos! Looks like Mike's boy, alright.

:)