Monday, January 30, 2006

I Won.......

Yesterday was a pretty boring day in our house. Mike was in class until around 1pm and I was lazing around the house attempting to get some housework done. After he got home we went for some lunch, walked around the mall and Home Depot for awhile and came back home to relax. Around 7pm Mike says, "Lets go to the boat." So off we went, $40 each in our pockets and a hope in our eye. We weren't doing so well and both of us lost our first 20 bucks pretty quick. We walked around and saw some slots that looked fun and took our places. My second time betting and wouldn't you know I had hit something big. That little counter kept going and going and going. Mike and I got excited, the little old man next to me and his wife were watching and getting excited. Eventually it stopped and it said I had won 2100..........................






Pennies! Yes folks we were playing the penny slots and I had just won $21 bucks. For only playing 90 cents so far, I thought that was pretty good. I kept playing and hit another 1100 ($11.00), so now I was up $32.00. In the end I ended up walking out with $33.00. Not bad for playing penny slots with $40.00

3 comments:

Dave Morris said...

Those penny and nickel slots are such teases! Damn, I think they make more noise than the dollar slots, so you think you've won a bajillion dollars.

But that's great, you walked out with more than you came in with. Successful, if you ask me.

Anonymous said...

You had me excited there for a second! But at least you didn't lose your $40.

Nichole said...

Yeah, I was excited throughout the whole story till I saw "Pennies" LoL...Oh well, better than nothing I suppose!