Friday, January 20, 2006

Bosom Buddies.....

My Aunt has been throwing a fit about her 50th birthday. Trying to convince all of us that she is only going to be 49, doesn't want a party, ect. Is basically being a big baby about turning 50. Today is the big day and last night, my Mom, Sister-In-Law and a friend of the soon to be "ELDER" decorated her yard. My Mom has been planning this for awhile. Late last night, they crept into her yard with a huge sign that read "Happy 50th from your bosom buddies", and a bunch of bras that we had all signed.

This morning when they went to check it out, they caught her taking it all down. After she left for work, my grandpa says, "I have a key!". They promptly went back to the house and proceeded to redecorate the yard. They didn't get it all back up but here are a few of the pics that I just went and took.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's funny! I like that. I'll have to keep that in mind for the first gal in our group who turns 50!(and if we can't wait that long...maybe her 40th) Hmmmm...who will that be? Chris? ;o)