Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Is it possible that a 2 week old and a 2 year old can already be conspiring against me? I swear they have this secret language and everyday they are talking to each other. Every single day Ella goes down for a nap at 12pm..usually naps until 2pm....Every single day I've tried to get Anna to sleep at the same time, so I can get in a little nap. Every single day Anna refuses to sleep and the minute Ella wakes up at 130-2pm...Anna is out like a light!!!

Is this what Mike and I have to look forward to? The Williams sisters strike again???

2 comments:

Christy said...

That sounds about right. Izzy naps from 10am to 11am. Porgie naps from 12pm to 2pm. And Izzy takes a second nap from 2pm to 3pm. At first I tried to fight it, but it was useless.

Dave Morris said...

And Em wonders why I think we should think again about having a second one... ;)