Monday, August 04, 2008

Disclaimer

The picture in the last entry *WAS NOT* actual footage of Paula. It was a Google search for shot. (We've gotten two calls about her arm already!)

"Aunt Jen" called and let us know that Ella was looking for us this morning. It's amazing how we already miss her, the little runt.

Ptosin going in THREE... TWO... ONE... now. (Apparently, more signatures are necessary.)

Another thought: This baby had better NOT come out with a weiner. We're expecting an Anna, not an Edward!!

Paula says these beds aren't made for pregnant people-- they're just plain uncomfortable. "Oh wait.. the manual explains a lumbar inflatable support." Okay, I'm just joking-- we don't read manuals. Ever.

3 comments:

Violet said...

I've seen you read manuals before. Don't deny it.

FYI - I knew that wasn't Paula's arm. Or your arm, for that matter. Pretty gross looking pic, though!

Violet said...

btw - grayson wouldn't mind if anna was a boy. He says that girls have cooties.

Dave Morris said...

Violet is wrong - Grayson wants it to be an "Anna." I don't think I have to tell you why.

Proof: the word verification on this post is lpuse. I don't think I have to explain that either.