Thursday, December 06, 2007

I've become super clumsy in the last few days. I suppose I can chalk it up to the pregnancy. Last night, Mike got a good laugh when I attempted to scoop us some ice cream. It started when I pulled out the 2 different containers of ice cream (because we can't decide on one). As I pulled them out, a large hunk of frozen ham fell out of the fridge and attacked my foot...OUCH! As I hobbled over to the counter and started scooping, I dropped the ice cream scoop! Another mess...

I ate my ice cream and got up from the couch to put the bowl away and tripped over my own foot. I almost nose dived into the fireplace! I don't remember being this clumsy with Ella. Mike was laughing and I was getting more and more mad at him by the minute. I threatened to punch him if he didn't shut it!

Yeah! It's going to snow tonight! I love the snow.....Ella is screaming upstairs...

No comments: