Sunday, August 19, 2007

random questions
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I know of………my mom said that our Dad had an ex-girlfriend named Paula.....
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Friday night....got a little teary eyed talking about the whole Gary thing to Dave
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING NO....it's really sloppy
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? One little curly haired princess...Ella
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yep!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Who, me?????
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Absolutely positutely NOT.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I don't really eat cereal...I guess if I have to choose something it would be Raisin Bran Crunch
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Most of the time...No
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? yes
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Peanut Butter Cup
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
15. RED OR PINK? Pink!
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My lack of self confidence
.17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST ?
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Honestly? I don’t really want to receive that many emails, but would love to read it on their blog!!!.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Navy Blue Shorts
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A piece of my nephew Kenny's birthday cake
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The TV
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Bright Pink
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Good food cooking, rain
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mom
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I stole it from Jen's Blog...yes I Lub her!!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? baseball, football
27. HAIR COLOR? Light brownish with blond highlights
28. EYE COLOR? Blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Pastas....Good Salads
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Absolutely happy endings!
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Bourne, went to the actual theater with Dh last week!!!! This is too funny...This was the first time Mike and I have ever been to the theater together!
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Navy tank and Pink tank
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? I love both. That’s why I love the Midwest, get a little bit of everything.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? I love hugs!!!
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Anything Chocolate and Peanut Butter
37.MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Chris
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND My Hubby
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?Just Finished Jodi Piccult..>Songs of the Humback Whale
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Grupo Taca...airline my Step-Dad worked for
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHt? Nothing…
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Ella giggling..
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Hmmmmm, prolly Rolling Stones,
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Went to Peru a couple of years back
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can spend lot's of money in Target....I guess my husband wouldn't really call that a talent though
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? St. Charles, MO
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? everyone's

3 comments:

Jen said...

HEY!!! You stole some of my answers!!! we must be sisters or sumbin......

TOOOOOO funny that you and mike went to see bourne last week too!!!!

Christy said...

That was the longest survey I have ever read. You must have lots of endurance. I usually get done with about 3 questions, and then I set it aside.

Anyways, how could you pick a favorite ice cream? I don;t think I have ever eaten an ice cream I didn't like.

Dave Morris said...

I'm honored to have been present at your and Mike's first movie together.

I just wish you guys didn't make out so much, it was a little uncomfortable.